Buy Enbrel solution for injection 50 mg
Enbrel e medicine that is made from two human proteins. It blocks the activity of another protein in the body that causes inflammation. Enbrel works by reducing the inflammation associated with certain diseases.
In adults (over 18 years) Enbrel can be used for moderate or severe rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, severe ankylosing spondylitis and moderate or severe psoriasis – in each case usually when other widely used treatments have not good enough or they are not suitable for you.
In rheumatoid arthritis, Enbrel is usually used in combination with methotrexate, although can be used alone if the treatment with methotrexate is inappropriate for the search. Whether used alone or in combination with methotrexate, Enbrel can slow down the damage to your joints caused by rheumatoid arthritis, and improve your ability to do normal daily activities.
In patients with psoriatic arthritis with involvement of multiple joints Enbrel can improve your ability to perform normal daily activities. In patients with multiple symmetrical painful or swollen joints (eg. Hands, wrists and feet) Enbrel can slow down the structural damage to those joints caused by the disease.
Enbrel is also prescribed for the treatment of the following diseases in children and adolescents:
• The following types of juvenile idiopathic arthritis when treatment with methotrexate is given a good enough result or is not appropriate for them:
• Polyarthritis (positive or negative rheumatoid factor) and extended oligoarthritis in patients aged 2 years and more
• Psoriatic arthritis in patients aged 12 years and over
• For enthesitis-related arthritis in patients aged 12 years and over when other widely used treatments have not good enough or they are not suitable for them
• Severe psoriasis in patients aged six years and over who have had an inadequate response to (or are unable to accept) phototherapy or other systemic therapy.