Buy Sutent Online
What is Sutent and what it is used?
Sutent contains the active substance sunitinib , which is a protein kinase inhibitor . It is used for treating cancer by preventing activation of a specific group of proteins known to be involved in the growth and spread of cancer cells.
Sutent will only be prescribed by a physician experienced in the use of anticancer drugs.
Sutent is used in adults to treat the following types of cancer:
– Gastrointestinal stromal tumor ( GIST ) , a type of cancer of the stomach and intestines, in which imatinib ( another anticancer medicine ) is no longer effective or are unable to tolerate imatinib.
– Metastatic renal cell carcinoma ( mRCC ) , a type of cancer of the kidney that has spread to other parts of the body.
– Neuroendocrine tumor of the pancreas ( pNET ) ( tumors of hormone -producing cells of the pancreas ), which are advanced and can not be surgically removed .
If you have any questions about how or why Sutent prescribed this medicine, ask your doctor.
2 . What you should know before taking Sutent?
Do not take Sutent
– If you are allergic to sunitinib or any of the other ingredients of Sutent ( listed in section 6).
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor before taking Sutent:
– If you have high blood pressure. Sutent can increase blood pressure . Your doctor may check your blood pressure during treatment with Sutent and can be treated with drugs to lower blood pressure , if necessary.
– If you have or have had blood disease , problems with bleeding or bruising . Treatment with Sutent may lead to an increased bleeding risk , or result in changes in the numbers of certain blood cells, which may lead to anemia , or to interfere with the ability of your blood to clot. If taking warfarin or acenocoumarol – medications that thin the blood to prevent clot formation , the risk of bleeding can be larger . Tell your doctor if you have any bleeding while taking Sutent.
– If you have heart problems. Sutent may cause heart problems. Tell your doctor if you feel fatigued , have shortness of breath or swollen feet and ankles.